- Days after Silkyara tunnel rescue op, U'khand CM calls on PM, discusses several projects
- India's energy requirement set to double by end of this decade: Mukesh Ambani
- No property tax for rural residential areas in Delhi: MCD Mayor
- Sharad Pawar’s pearls of political wisdom - 'NCP deserters are doomed'
- Western India Squash: National champion Anahat Singh given top seeding in women's singles, girls' U19 sections
- BJP damaged reputation of central agencies: Congress on arrest of ED official in TN
- Govt ready for structured debates in Winter Session: Parliamentary Affairs Minister Joshi
- Congress writes to PM Modi for implementation of Mandal Commission recommendations in Deemed varsities
- ED has filed its first chargesheet against AAP leader Sanjay Singh
- Ensure no further construction takes place adjacent to Ganga: SC to Bihar govt
Woman kills paramour’s son
Extramarital relation led to the brutal killing of a fouryearold boy in Balajiraopet village of Kaluvai mandal in Nellore district According to the police, a woman identified as Ratnamma was in an extramarital relation with one Srinivas for quite sometime
Extra-marital relation led to the brutal killing of a four-year-old boy in Balajiraopet village of Kaluvai mandal in Nellore district. According to the police, a woman identified as Ratnamma was in an extra-marital relation with one Srinivas for quite sometime.
However, recently, the twosome developed differences and quarreled over several issues. Ratnamma threatened Srinivas that she would inflict sorrow that would always haunt him. On Sunday, she took away Srinivas’s son from first wife Bhanuchandar from the Anganwadi centra and killed him. Later, she suffed the body in a sack and stacked in in Srinivas’ house before fleeing.
Meanwhile, Srinivas and his wife Varalakshmi frantically searched for the missing boy and later found the body in a sack. Srinivas lodged a complaint and the police took Ratnamma into custody.