- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
- After students’ stir, Manipur govt reimposes internet ban for 5 days
- Bengal Guv finally clears file for oath of new MLA, but bypasses Speaker
- Maha Congress: PM’s ‘urban Naxals’ jibe at Oppn came out of ‘despair’
- District SP Gaus Alam asks devotees to perform Ganesh immersion with devotion
Women Are Not Safe In Chandrababu Govt: Roja
YSR Congress Party senior leader and MLA RK Roja took a broadside at Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu for registering cases against opposition leaders including her
YSR Congress Party senior leader and MLA RK Roja took a broadside at Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu for registering cases against opposition leaders including her.
She said that police booked cases against her and other women leaders for holding Dharnas and agitations against the TDP government. Women are not safe in the present government as police officials are discharging their duties at the behest of Telugu Desam leaders.
Roja said that she will not cow down by the cases foisted against her in police stations in her Nagari Assembly Constituency and take up legal battle against the government.