- To be honoured with Dada Saheb Phalke Award, for Waheeda Rehman, first National Film Award came in 1971
- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
Case registered against former mayor under Nirbhaya Act
A case has been registered against former mayor Dharmapuri Sanjay under Nirbhaya Act on Friday by the Nizamabad city police
A case has been registered against former mayor Dharmapuri Sanjay under Nirbhaya Act on Friday by the Nizamabad city police.
A group of students from Sankari Nursing College on Thursday met Home Minister Nayani Narasimha Reddy and had filed a complaint against Sanjay that he had harassed them sexually.
The son of Former Minister and TRS Rajya Sabha Member D Srinivas, he, however, denied the allegations and stated that he was being framed so that his political career is damaged.
Police registered cases under Sections 354, 354A, and 342 of IPC and provisions of Nirbhaya Act against Sanjay. Police have formed a special team to nab him.