- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Chandrababu Fires A Salvo At Pawan Kalyan
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu took a broadside at Jana Sena leader Pawan Kalyan The CM alleged that Pawan maintained static silence on Andhra demands including the release of Rs 75,000 crore from the centre
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu took a broadside at Jana Sena leader Pawan Kalyan. The CM alleged that Pawan maintained static silence on Andhra demands including the release of Rs 75,000 crore from the centre.
The union government owed to Andhra and the fact finding committee constituted by Pawan also prepared a report on pending release of funds to AP. The TDP Chief said that the BJP led NDA betrayed and also meted out injustice to Andhra for the last four years.
His party will stand TDP as a culprit before people in next elections.