- Telangana Assembly Election 2023 LIVE UPDATES
- Welfare regime can't be defeated Minister Ambati Rambabu
- Economists see India’s GDP growth slowing in second half of FY24
- Delhi High Court displeased over trail construction in Central Ridge, warns against treating it as 'personal fiefdom'
- Trinamool MLAs face Speaker's ire for absence during question hour
- Female actors demand to drop Goa minister from Cabinet for 'insulting' women
- Narayana Murthy bats for more English-medium schools; stresses on quick decisions to compete with China
- Delhi govt notifies Delhi Motor Vehicle Aggregator and Delivery Service Provider Scheme
- Gurugram Police arrest criminal carrying Rs 1 lakh reward
- APC elect new Asian Paralympic Committee Board at 2023 General Assembly
AP Govt Orders CBCID Probe Into Illegal Mining In Guntur
Andhra Pradesh government suspended three mining officials serious on illegal mining of Lime Stone reserves in Guntur district
Andhra Pradesh government suspended three mining officials serious on illegal mining of Lime Stone reserves in Guntur district.
The report prepared by Collector disclosed illegal mining Peduguralla, Dachepalli, Konanki, Nadikudi and Kesanupallu incurred huge revenue loss to the government.
It was found 31 lakh tonnes if lime stone was mixed illegally. Government ordered CBCID Probe into the whole episode and also suspended Assistant Director Jagannadha Rao and two others.