- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Bridegroom goes missing two days before wedding in Vijayawada
A man has been missing from the past two days from his hometown, Vijayawada As per the reports, the man, Nagendra was set to tie the knot today
A man has been missing from the past two days from his hometown, Vijayawada. As per the reports, the man, Nagendra was set to tie the knot today.
It is learned that Nagendra had been distributing wedding invitations to friends and relatives on August 14th. However, he went missing after and the family members have been trying to trace his whereabouts since then.
His parents lodged a complaint, based on which the police are trying to trace out the bridegroom through his mobile.
Upon inquiry, the police came to know from his friends that Nagendra is not very interested in the marriage.