- Public sector banks wrote off loans worth Rs 3.66 lakh crore in last three fiscal years
- 54% Indian consumers fall for 'too good to be true' scams during festive season: Report
- It’s a lie that God lives in the sky: AiR Atman in Ravi shares his learning with Anupam Kher
- Putin visits UAE; likely to discuss Ukraine & Gaza wars
- Racing teaches you precision, calculation, planning & execution
- Shane Watson appointed as Quetta Gladiators head coach
- Allegation that former Dalit BJP leader denied entry to Nagpur office 'baseless': RSS
- Delhi government has once again announced winter vacation in Delhi
- Last hospital in northern Gaza halts operation: Health official
- Delhi HC orders reassessment of value of Salman Rushdie's ancestral house
TS Govt's welfare schemes create rift in a Marriage
The recently launched Rythu Bandhu insurance scheme and Kanti Velugu programme by the Telangana Government has landed in an unexpected controversy
The recently launched Rythu Bandhu insurance scheme and Kanti Velugu programme by the Telangana Government has landed in an unexpected controversy.
An advertisement of Telangana Government in leading Newspaper on their newly launched Kanti Velugu scheme showcased a couple. However, the woman and her baby in the picture had previously appeared in another advertisement of Telangana Government’s Rythu Bandhu insurance scheme where the woman appeared beside another man.
Speaking to the media, the woman, a mattress maker accused the state government of using her pictures without permission and changing her husband which has caused huge problems in her family.
The Principal Secretary of Telangana Government, Aravind Kumar clarified the issue.
An issue is being created for using a woman’s pic in two of the ads appeared recently. Clarifying that @IPRTelangana Dept has issued a formal notice to both advertising agencies & appropriate action will be initiated if any of them have used the pic unauthorisedly ...— Arvind Kumar (@arvindkumar_ias) August 19, 2018