- 'I want euthanasia', says visually-challenged ex-DU teacher after losing job
- Manipur CM holds meeting to discuss fencing on stretches of India-Myanmar borders
- 2nd ODI: Gill and Iyer centuries; Suryakumar and Rahul fifties propel India to mammoth 399/5 against Australia
- 80 per cent cybercrimes from 10 districts; Bharatpur new Jamtara: Study
- 6th Edition of Japan Day - Japan Career Fair and 1st edition of Japan Week 2023 concluded at IIT Hyderabad
- NASA's first asteroid samples streaking toward Earth after release from spacecraft
- One big holiday a year was pre-pandemic thing, tourists now prefer multiple breaks: Fortune Hotels MD Samir MC By Manik Gupta
- Former PM Deve Gowda's grandson Nikhil meets Yediyurappa
- Govt considers giving financial creditor status to insurers issuing surety bond during resolution
- Probably winning Telangana, certainly winning MP, Chhattisgarh, 'very close' in Rajasthan: Rahul
Telangana Group 1, Group 2 Notification Soon
The new zonal system in Telangana paved the way of getting more employment opportunities to the youth in the state As the job notification of Panchayat secretary is on cards, the state government is also planning to release recruitment notification for group1 posts soon
The new zonal system in Telangana paved the way of getting more employment opportunities to the youth in the state. As the job notification of Panchayat secretary is on cards, the state government is also planning to release recruitment notification for group-1 posts soon.
Around 135 group 1 posts are to be filled this year and notification of the recruitment will be unveiled soon after the vacancies in the state are reorganised according to the new zones. According to sources, the recruitment notification for all the posts will be released prior to the announcement of elections in the state.
Group -2 notification...
Over 200 deputy tahasildar posts are vacant along with 500 other posts under group-2 cadre services. The notification which is on pending due to legal issues will be also released soon.
As of now, 20,000 posts are vacant in 13 different sectors. The government decided to release notifications for these posts after getting a clarity on the new zonal system.