- Microsoft to announce Windows 11 23H2 today: All about the new AI-powered features
- Himachal CM opens renovated Shimla’s Bantony Castle
- Surge in fever cases in Lucknow; dengue, typhoid on the rise
- OpenAI launches upgraded version of text-to-image tool 'DALL·E 3'
- Supreme Court refuses to interfere with CWMA order directing Karnataka to release 5K cusecs of water daily to Tamil Nadu
- KTR takes part in groundbreaking ceremony of BSV Global in Genome Valley
- UP begins fourth phase of mineral block auctions
- Work breaks may help counter effects of long-sitting
- Ten injured after an RTC bus overturns in Markapuram
- World Gratitude Day
Telangana's New zonal System: 95% of Govt jobs to be given to locals
The new zonal system which was approved by the centre on August 29 eased the process of recruitment in the state With the new zonal system, 95 per cent of all jobs in a given zone is reserved for locals
The new zonal system which was approved by the centre on August 29 eased the process of recruitment in the state. With the new zonal system, 95 per cent of all jobs in a given zone is reserved for locals.
It also aims at providing jobs to the aspirants, in a fair and transparent manner and any new recruitment comprises of new seven zones and two-multi zones ensuring 95 per cent of jobs to the locals. The news has given a great boost to the unemployed people who are preparing for the state government jobs.
As per this system, the state government prefers in offering the jobs to the candidates belonging to the respective zone over the candidates of other zones. From a higher level to clerical jobs, all the recruitments in the state will follow the new procedure. And a candidate will be given local status if has maximum four years of stay in a place from Class I to VII, according to the new zonal system.
Earlier, the status was given for a student who studied for a maximum of four years from Class IV to Xth. The employment opportunities were also different compared to the New zonal system. In the old zonal system, the jobs belonging to group 1 will be offered under state cadre regardless of the local status.
But now, the state cadre posts will be filled through promotions preferring the local Telangana people.
Boost for unemployed youth
Based on the New zonal system, the panchayat secretary is gearing up to release the notification in a day or two inviting the applications for 9,500 posts. These vacant posts will be equally segregated to all the districts in the state at least 300 for each.
In addition to Panchayat secretary, recruitment notifications like VRO's, Junior Assistants, ANMs and teacher's recruitment will also be out soon once the vacancies in the districts are finalised.