- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
YSRCP Leaders Meet Andhra Labour In Bengaluru
YSR Congress Party leaders T Prakash Reddy, Shankar Narayana and Nadeem Ahmed met the labour migrated from Andhra Pradesh particularly from Anantapur district to Bengaluru for thier livelihoods
YSR Congress Party leaders T Prakash Reddy, Shankar Narayana and Nadeem Ahmed met the labour migrated from Andhra Pradesh particularly from Anantapur district to Bengaluru for thier livelihoods.
The YSR Congress leaders alleged that the migration of workers from Andhra to Bengaluru in search of jobs is increasing as Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu failed to create employment in the native places.
Poor are also shifting to Kerala. After coming YSR Congress to power, all the migrated labour will be brought back to their native places and provide employment.