- Telangana Assembly Election 2023 LIVE UPDATES
- Welfare regime can't be defeated Minister Ambati Rambabu
- Economists see India’s GDP growth slowing in second half of FY24
- Delhi High Court displeased over trail construction in Central Ridge, warns against treating it as 'personal fiefdom'
- Trinamool MLAs face Speaker's ire for absence during question hour
- Female actors demand to drop Goa minister from Cabinet for 'insulting' women
- Narayana Murthy bats for more English-medium schools; stresses on quick decisions to compete with China
- Delhi govt notifies Delhi Motor Vehicle Aggregator and Delivery Service Provider Scheme
- Gurugram Police arrest criminal carrying Rs 1 lakh reward
- APC elect new Asian Paralympic Committee Board at 2023 General Assembly
Polavaram project will not complete In Near Future?
Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee President N Raghuveera Reddy said that the long pending Polavaram project will not complete in the next 20 years
Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee President N Raghuveera Reddy said that the long pending Polavaram project will not complete in the next 20 years.
He said that the Polavaram and the displaced under the project are two eyes for them.
He asserted the need to instill confidence among tribals living at Polavaram project site. The Congress leader alleged that the discrimination was shown between tribals and non tribals in the disbursement of the compensation to the displaced. The project would have been completed in 2018 if the Congress came to power in the state.