- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Hyderbad: Punters held from gaming house in Nampally
The city task force police detained nine persons from a gaming house in Nampally on Friday
The city task force police detained nine persons from a gaming house in Nampally on Friday.
The arrested were identified as Md Ishaq (35), an organizer; Md Azizuddin (42), Ifthekar Ahmed (42), B Shiva (31), Habeebulla Khan (46), Md Dilwar (62), Md Haji (62) , Md Yousuf (63) and Md Ghouse (40).
According to police, the organiser Md Ishaq works in a private firm as an office boy. He would organise games of Three Cards by charging Rs 300 per customer after his working hours. On a tip-off, the police raided the gaming house and seized Rs 40,900 cash, playing cards and mobiles.
They registered a case and are probing into it.