- NIA attaches properties of 2 LeT terrorists for 2015 attack on BSF troopers in J&K
- Muslim traders debarred from doing business in Karnataka temple fair
- nurture.farm kickstarts its Sustainable Rice Program for Rabi'23, leading the transition to Sustainable Agriculture Practices
- YS Jagan to visit Cyclone affected areas Guduru and Bapatla tomorrow
- AWG downgrades India again as lessors fail to get back planes from Go First
- Ayodhya: 50 foreign dignitaries invited, entry through barcode passes only
- Shri Ram Anubhav Kendra to come up in Ayodhya
- Calcutta High Court orders interim stay on probe against BJP legislators in National Anthem insult case
- Dunzo fails to pay Nov salaries to its present employees: Report
- Indonesia's Ibu volcano erupts, ash up to 1,200m
Highway horror: 3 of family killed in Sangareddy road accident
Three persons of a family were killed in a road accident after their bike and a TSRTC bus collided headon on Sunday
Three persons of a family were killed in a road accident after their bike and a TSRTC bus collided head-on on Sunday.
The mishap occurred at Khanapur (B) on Sangareddy- Nanded National Highway 161. The bus belonging to Hyderabad Depot-2 hit the bike killing two people Kethavat Sangyanayak (50) and Anil (25) on the spot. Santhelibhai (45) succumbed to injuries while shifting to a hospital.
The police registered a case and sent the bodies for post-mortem.