- Hyderabad Public School plans grand finale of centenary celebrations
- University of North Florida Dean Visited GITAM
- GITAM Organises CPR Awareness Program
- Karnataka government invites startups to provide tech solutions
- Inculcating experience-oriented education amongst growing children India
- Google introduces Gemini GenAI model for highly complex tasks
- Why being mindful of heart health during winter is crucial
- J&K’s two bills seek to nominate two Kashmiri migrant community members: Shah
- Mahindra to hike vehicle prices from next month
- First instalment of drought relief for farmers within next week: CM Siddaramaiah instructs
Miryalaguda murder: Man who killed Pranay arrested in Bihar
In the latest development in Dalit youth murder case, a man who killed Pranay from behind was arrested on Monday in Bihar by the city police
In the latest development in Dalit youth murder case, a man who killed Pranay from behind was arrested on Monday in Bihar by the city police.
The accused identified as Sharma killed Pranay on September 15 near Jyothi Hospital in Miryalaguda.
The police also arrested Mohammed Bari in connection with the case in Bihar. It is learned that Bari had hired Sharma to carry out the brutal killing.
Bari, a terror suspect has been acquitted in the murder case of former Gujarat home minister Haren Pandya.
The police are also on look out for another suspect Asghar Ali who is believed to have been at the spot to help Sharma from fleeing the spot. Ali is also an accused in the Haren Pandya murder case.
According to Nalgonda SP Ranganath, there are seven accused in all connected to this crime.