- Four dead after a bus collides with a stationary lorry in Kakinada
- Harish demands ‘appointed day’ for RTC employees as govt staff
- KTR sees Revanth’s hand in attack on scribe
- CBI notice to Kavitha, a drama to divert people’s attention: Jagga Reddy
- Kavitha not to join CBI probe, seeks six weeks
- BJP final State LS list likely in March first week
- Teegala Krishna Reddy quits BRS, may join Congress
- Desertions from BRS: KCR in damage control
- ‘Premalu’ in Telugu: Star director’s family member acquires the rights
- Actress Tabu wraps ‘Crew’ filming
Kondapalli Koteswaramma passed away
Revolutionary leader, writer and feminist Kondapalli Koteswaramma died in Visakhapatnam on Wednesday She is suffering from a brain hemorrhage for the last few weeks Koteswaramma celebrated her 100th birth anniversary recently She is the wife of Kondapalli Seetharamaiah, the founder of Peoples War Group PWG a naxal outfit
Visakhapatnam: Revolutionary leader, writer and feminist Kondapalli Koteswaramma died in Visakhapatnam on Wednesday. She is suffering from a brain hemorrhage for the last few weeks. Koteswaramma celebrated her 100th birth anniversary recently. She is the wife of Kondapalli Seetharamaiah, the founder of People’s War Group (PWG) a naxal outfit.
Koteswaramma played an active role in the communist party and also involved in various women rights movements, marginalised sections, and civil rights. She born in Pamarru of Krishna district and she had her last breath at her granddaughter’s house in Visakhapatnam city. The family members said that as per her wish, the body will be donated to Andhra Medical college.