- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
HMR is biggest metro rail project in India: KTR
Municipal Administration and Urban Development minister KT Rama Rao said that Hyderabad Metro Rail has the longest metro line in IndiaAddressing a press conference after the flagoff ceremony, the minister said the metro line would beat Delhi stretch after the completion of phase1
Municipal Administration and Urban Development minister KT Rama Rao said that Hyderabad Metro Rail has the longest metro line in India.
Addressing a press conference after the flag-off ceremony, the minister said the metro line would beat Delhi stretch after the completion of phase-1.
He then thanked the ESL governor for inaugurating the metro services between LB Nagar and Ameerpet.
Terming it as a big achievement by the Telangana government, KTR said the metro project is being run by the public-private partnership. He also recalled the works done by the HMR in constructing footpaths at the metro stations and development of roads.