- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
- Aviation services provider Celebi India may invest around USD 80 million in next four years
- Kullu Dussehra festival to see participation of 20 countries, will revive tourism: CM Sukhu
Maoists rushed to Odisha dense forest
After successful completion of the Araku MLA KSarveswra Rao and former MLA SSoma murders, the Special Operation Team of Maoists rushed to Odisha and Telangana dense forests
Visakhapatnam: After successful completion of the Araku MLA K.Sarveswra Rao and former MLA S.Soma murders, the Special Operation Team of Maoists rushed to Odisha and Telangana dense forests.
The police officials after studying Geological Survey of India maps came to a conclusion that the Maoists team after the operation returned to Odisha dense forest via Gunta Seema and Balimela.
According to a senior police officer, the Maoists team divided into three groups and rushed to Odisha and Telangana forest area.