- ‘BJP scared’: Police manhandled party workers, says Abhishek Banerjee
- One killed, 22 injured as Hyderabad-bound bus overturns in Goa
- Delhi court sends NIA's 'most wanted' terrorist Shahnawaz to 7-day police remand
- Injuries a problem for Spanish sides in Champions League action
- Jungles in poll-bound MP throwing up guns: Pistols worth Rs 75 lakh seized within a month
- Air India's San Francisco flight, once diverted to Russia's Magadan, cancelled on due to operational issues
- China’s economy could be regaining momentum after major slowdown
- Moderate tremors felt in parts of North Bengal; no damage reported
- Asian Games: Indian men beat Kyrgyzstan; women lose to top seed China in fourth round of chess Team event
- Nitish Kumar calls all party meeting on Tuesday to discuss caste survey
Chandrbabu Invites NRIs To Invest In AP
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu invited NRIs to invest in Andhra Pradesh Participating in NRI meeting In New York, he said his government is ready to extend all assistance to those who come forward and set up industries in Andhra
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu invited NRIs to invest in Andhra Pradesh. Participating in NRI meeting In New York, he said his government is ready to extend all assistance to those who come forward and set up industries in Andhra.
Reiterating that TDP coming to power is a historical necessity, Chandrababu also appealed to Telugu NRIs to support the development of their respective villages. He said that it was also the responsibility of IT professionals to support his party which strive hard for the promotion of IT industry.
Chandrababu requested NRIs to cast their vote in the coming elections in support of his party. His son and IT minister N Lokesh already visited America and made Mahanadu a big success. He wanted the strengthening of TDP across the globe in future.