- Hyderabad Public School plans grand finale of centenary celebrations
- University of North Florida Dean Visited GITAM
- GITAM Organises CPR Awareness Program
- Karnataka government invites startups to provide tech solutions
- Inculcating experience-oriented education amongst growing children India
- Google introduces Gemini GenAI model for highly complex tasks
- Why being mindful of heart health during winter is crucial
- J&K’s two bills seek to nominate two Kashmiri migrant community members: Shah
- Mahindra to hike vehicle prices from next month
- First instalment of drought relief for farmers within next week: CM Siddaramaiah instructs
1 killed, 2 injured as car rams into median on ORR
One person was killed and two others injured after the car they were travelling in rammed into the median on the Outer Ring Road in the wee hours on Thursday
Hyderabad: One person was killed and two others injured after the car they were travelling in rammed into the median on the Outer Ring Road in the wee hours on Thursday.
The incident occurred at Himayatsagar Outer Ring Road when the car driver heading to Gachibowli from Tirupati lost control over the speeding vehicle.
Passersby alerted the police, who rushed the spot and shifted the body for post-mortem after preliminary examination. Meanwhile, the injured were undergoing treatment at a hospital.