- Alia Bhatt announces release date of ‘Jigra’ exactly one year ahead
- Nikki Sharma discovers self through travel
- K’taka govt delegation meets Boeing, GE and IMF officials in US
- PM Modi criticises former Central govt for non-cooperation to Vibrant Gujarat
- This is as good as winning an Oscar: ‘2018’ director Jude Anthany Joseph
- Decoded: Why your face feels 'tight' after being washed
- Salman’s ‘Tiger’ hunts with vengeance to clear his name in ‘Tiger 3’
- Signature Global shares jump 19 pc in debut trade
- Ayodhya will witness surge in economic activities after inauguration of Ram temple: Nripendra Mihsra
- AP High Court adjourns Naidu's bail plea in Inner Ring Road case to Friday
Fire breaks out at Warangal MGM hospital
The firefighter vendors rushed to the hospital and entered into the ward and rescued the children and parents
A massive broke out at children ward of Mahatma Gandhi Mission (MGM) hospital in Warangal today morning. No casualties have been reported.
As per reports, the reason for the fire break out was due to a short circuit. Alerted by the hospital staff, the firefighter vendors rushed to the hospital and entered into the ward and rescued the children and parents.
The loss caused due to the fire is yet to be ascertained.