- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
Cash for Vote Case: KondalReddy, Sebastian and UdayaSimha to attend enquiry today before IT officials
TPCC Working president Revanth Reddys brother KondalReddy and Pastor Sebastian and UdayaSimha, who were facing charges in Cash for Vote case are attending before IT officials today
TPCC Working president Revanth Reddy's brother KondalReddy and Pastor Sebastian and UdayaSimha, who were facing charges in Cash for Vote case are attending before IT officials today.
Since the IT officials raided and did search operations in their houses recently, after seizing key documents from their houses and offices issued notices to them to attend before them on October 1 .
As they are going to attend before the IT officials it turned as a debatable topic in political fraternity once again.