- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
BJP EX-MLA G Kishan Reddy filed complaint against an Advocate alleging blackmailing and unreason abusing
BJP EXMLA G Kishan Reddy filed a complaint in Narayanaguda police station on Tuesday against an advocate S Chakrapani , belongs to Ameerpet
Hyderabad: BJP EX-MLA G Kishan Reddy filed a complaint in Narayanaguda police station on Tuesday against an advocate S Chakrapani , belongs to Ameerpet.
He stated in the complaint that when he was in a meeting with his party workers at Old MLA quarters an Advocate by name S Chakrapani approached him and gave a letter which has all false allegations against him.
He also complained that advocate abused him with no reason and blackmailed him.He requested police to take action against him as per the law. By filing cases under sections 448, 504, 506 IPC police is investigating.