- Delhi CM Kejriwal to meet rat-hole miners who helped rescue 41 tunnel workers
- Animal Movie Twitter Live Reviews And Updates
- Google Chrome Users at Risk: Update Now to Secure Your Personal Data
- LeT terrorist killed in Pulwama gunfight
- Punjab hikes state agreed price of sugarcane by Rs 11 per quintal
- BSF made a mark as a guardian of our frontiers: PM Modi on force's 59th Raising Day
- No Maoist activities in Malkangiri, Koraput in past 3 years: BSF
- CM launches LAccMI bus service in Nabarangpur
- Two melanistic leopards spotted in Odisha
- Junior engineer tries to flee during vigilance raid
Dasara holidays for inter colleges extended in Telangana
Holidays for the Dasara festival have been extended to October 21 for junior and composite degree colleges by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education
Holidays for the Dasara festival have been extended to October 21 for junior and composite degree colleges by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education.
The orders with respect to the decision have been issued to all private unaided junior colleges.
The board also warned the colleges that serious action will be taken if the classes are conducted in the holidays.