- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Maoist calls for boycott of Telangana polls, terms as 'fake'
The Community Party of India Maoist on Tuesday called for the boycott of Telangana assembly elections terming it as fake
The Community Party of India (Maoist) on Tuesday called for the boycott of Telangana assembly elections terming it as fake.
Requesting the voters to boycott the assembly, CPI (Maoist) state secretary Hari Bhushan alleged that the caretaker chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is going for early polls only to escape from the unkept promises made to the people.
He also aimed his guns at TelanganaCPI, Jana Samithi and CPI for joining hands with Mahakutami