- New Delhi: High Court seeks Centre, National Board of Examination response on plea against reduction of NEET-PG qualifying percentile to zero
- Special polling centres to be set up at apartments
- Visakhapatnam: Railway Protection Force celebrates 39th Raising Day
- Visakhapatnam: Simhachalam temple nets Rs 2.1 cr in 35 days
- Anakapalli: Carrying a doli, tribals submit their grievance
- Audio lab, video editing studio opened to train students at AU
- Rajahmundry: Awareness prog on entrepreneurship opportunities held
- Lucknow: Kashi, Ayodhya now favoured tourist destinations in Uttar Pradesh
- Vijayawada railway station bags Best tourist-friendly station award
- YS Jagan extends Milad-Un-Nabi wishes to Muslims
Adilabad police seize Rs 10 cr at Maharashtra-Telangana border
In a yet another incident after Rs 59 lakh being caught by the police in Hyderabad, Adilabad police on late Friday seized Rs 10 crore cash which is being transported from Nagpur to Hyderabad
In a yet another incident after Rs 59 lakh being caught by the police in Hyderabad, Adilabad police on late Friday seized Rs 10 crore cash which is being transported from Nagpur to Hyderabad.
Two Bengaluru based men identified as Vinod Shetty and Sabarish were caught with the cash at the toll plaza near Pipparwada of Jainath mandal while transporting the money from Jam of Nagpur district in a Renault duster car (KA46 M 6095).
The cash which is in the denominations of Rs 500 and Rs 2000 was found in gunny bags.
In the view of ensuing elections in the state, the police on Friday carried inspections at Adilabad-Maharashtra border.