- Things to know about the Nobel Prizes
- Telangana goes into poll mode
- Bihar’s Caste Census Out: OBCs, EBCs constitute 63%
- How gravity affects antimatter
- Opposition dividing society on caste lines: PM Modi
- Arijit's leaked samples of ‘Bhool Ja’ embodies tragic romance
- Pay heed to concerns over growth shocks
- Munawar's festive avatar in 'Legacy' poster
- Education Ministry, FIFA to make football more accessible to both boys and girls
- ‘BJP scared’: Police manhandled party workers, says Abhishek Banerjee
KCR not visited secretariat for two years, blames Shabbir Ali
Congress senior leader Shabbir Ali recalled the former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi who addressed the meeting from the same venue 38 years ago at Kamareddy public meeting
Congress senior leader Shabbir Ali recalled the former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi who addressed the meeting from the same venue 38 years ago at Kamareddy public meeting.
Ali also said that KCR has done anything for the welfare of SC, ST, BC and minority communities.
"KCR has not visited the secretariat for two years instead he slept at his home," Ali accused.
Referring to Rahul Gandhi, Ali urged the AICC chief to protect the livelihood of around 11 lakh women who depended on beedi making. Due to the GST, the beedi industry is in doldrums, he added.