The best or worst time to buy OnePlus 6
On October 30 OnePlus 6T is all set to launch in India This trendy and value for money company is known to sell one phone at a time It is most likely to sell the OnePlus 6T in three RAM and storage options
On October 30 OnePlus 6T is all set to launch in India. This trendy and value for money company is known to sell one phone at a time. It is most likely to sell the OnePlus 6T in three RAM and storage options.
Let’s have a look at the prices.
OnePlus 6T (Mirror Black) 6GB RAM+128GB priced at Rs 37,999
OnePlus 6T (Mirror/Midnight Black) 8GB of RAM+128GB priced at Rs 40,999
OnePlus 6T (Midnight Black) 8GB of RAM+256GB priced at Rs 44,999
If you are planning to go for a new mobile. Here are the 'best' and 'worst' reasons to buy the OnePlus now.
1. It runs on same Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor as OnePlus 6 do
2. OnePlus 6T will not come with a headphone jack. OnePlus 6 is a better option if you don’t want a dongle to connect to your earphones.
3. OnePlus 6T will cost more than OnePlus 6
The base variant of OnePlus 6T will cost more than that of the OnePlus 6 making it the best time to buy the OnePlus 6.
4. After the launch of OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 6 will stop its sale after the launch of OnePlus 6T. You can get a similar experience at a slightly less price.
5. Both OnePlus 6T and 6 are powered by the same operating system, Android 9.0 Pie
In terms of experience, there will be no difference in term of experience. Making OnePlus 6 a better option.
1. OnePlus 6T to sport a with an in-display fingerprint scanner. It's a good choice if you want to flaunt this latest feature.
2. In order to popularise OnePlus 6T, the merchant is selling 8GB RAM variant of the OnePlus 6. The price difference is just of 1000 Rs between 8GB RAM variant of OnePlus 6 and 8GB RAM version of OnePlus 6T. So, if you were planning to buy the affordable 6GB RAM variant of the OnePlus 6 then there's no good news.