- Bing Chat Ads linked to Malware-Infested Software- Malwarebytes; How to Stay Safe
- Land reforms paving way for economy growth: Dharmana
- National World Farm Animals Day
- Empowering students with skills
- Niranjan Reddy lauds TS’ efforts in rural development
- Rs 1.47cr worth devpt projects launched in Khammam
- Khammam: BJP Kisan Morcha joins ‘Swachh’ initiative
- Renovated Brahmin Sadan inaugurated by Allola, Jagdish
- Khushi Kapoor making waves at Paris Fashion Week
- SRM IHM presented prestigious award
AP Government to fill teachers' posts
Here is a good news for the unemployed who are looking for teachers posts The AP Government has released the schedule for the teachers posts The exam would be held as per the TET cum TRT mode As many as 7729 posts would be filled by the District Selection Committees
Vijayawada: Here is a good news for the unemployed who are looking for teachers’ posts. The AP Government has released the schedule for the teachers posts. The exam would be held as per the TET cum TRT mode. As many as 7729 posts would be filled by the District Selection Committees.
The government has also increased the age limit of the candidates by two more years. The age limit for the OCs would be 44 years, while the same for the ST, SC and BC candidates is 49 years. For the disabled, the age limit is 54 years.
The schedule has been released by HRD minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao on Thursday. School education commissioner K Sandhya Rani and additional director A Subba Reddy were also present. The minister expressed regrets that though the DSC was announced thrice in the past, no notification was issued till now. With this notification, over 7700 posts would be filled, Ganta said.