- State should be freed from clutches of YSRCP: Naga Babu
- Stripping Russia of veto at UN impossible
- Tirumala Brahmotsavams: Lord Venkateswara Swamy appears on Surya Prabha Vahanam
- Chinta demands 33% quota for women in TTD
- Hangzhou declares Games open
- Family-Friendly Outdoor Charm of New Orleans
- Gold rates in Delhi today surges, check the rates on 23 September, 2023
- Indian men, women canter into pre-quarters
- Every decade a women’s dressing style changes
- Praasa Mani delivers lecture on ‘Prakruti odilo parisramalu’
Vizag Navy Marathon on Nov 18th in the city
The fifth edition of Vizag Navy Marathon,an initiative of the Eastern Naval Command ENC in association with Arena events along with Ministry of Tourism,Andhra Pradesh is being conducted on Sunday in four categories like courage runFull marathon, Destiny run Half Marathon ,Friendship run 10km and Run for fun 5km
Visakhapatnam:The fifth edition of Vizag Navy Marathon,an initiative of the Eastern Naval Command (ENC) in association with Arena events along with Ministry of Tourism,Andhra Pradesh is being conducted on Sunday in four categories like courage run(Full marathon), Destiny run (Half Marathon ),Friendship run (10km) and Run for fun (5km).
Addressing in a presser here at private hotel the Rear Admiral Deepak Kapoor said that Vizag Marathon will be held to share the motive of bringing Vizag into the landmark destination for runners across India. The first edition of this marathon was held in 2014 which had 1,500 runners and now we have scaled up-to 15,000 plus runners in the fifth edition which was scheduled for 18th November in the city. We expect more number of participants in this fifth edition along with enthusiastics from adjacent states.
In the fourth edition there are over 12,000 runners took part last year,whereas this year organisers expect around 15,000 participants would register in the upcoming fifth edition.The run starts on the Beach road from Viswapriya function hall and goes along the beautiful stretch on beach road towards Bheemili.