- Children with mental health problems have poor mental, physical health
- ‘Devara’ shooting update: DOP Ratnavelu drops a key update on this NTR starrer
- Partial Lunar Eclipse: Tirumala temple to be closed
- Cleanliness of Vande Bharat Express taken up under ‘14 minutes miracle’
- Client-side encryption in Gmail now available
- History of Gandhi Jayanti
- Vijayawada: Tenant farmers demand ID cards
- Vijayawada: Take part in Swachhata Hi Seva voluntarily, people told
- Bing Chat Ads linked to Malware-Infested Software- Malwarebytes; How to Stay Safe
- Land reforms paving way for economy growth: Dharmana
British deputy high commissioner to TS, AP tweets over GHMC negligence
Fumed over the negligence of GHMC, a British deputy high commissioner Tweeted against the Municipal Corporation over the construction being carried out overnight causing inconvenience to the people living in neighbouring houses
Fumed over the negligence of GHMC, a British deputy high commissioner Tweeted against the Municipal Corporation over the construction being carried out overnight causing inconvenience to the people living in neighbouring houses.
Andrew Fleming said that the works are in progress from the last year beside his home in Road No. 14 Banjara Hills without any interval.
Terming it as a violation of rules, he said that the works are being carried out till overnight and the noise coming while unloading the construction material from lorries causing a great sound pollution.
As usual the ‘building site’ I’ve lived beside for a year is not observing the no work on Sunday rule but I count my blessings they were quiet overnight. Sadly @GHMCOnline who have attended numerous times seem powerless to do anything. There is clearly a greater force at play 😡— Andrew Fleming (@Andrew007Uk) October 28, 2018
In another tweet, Fleming shared a photo of the labours working at the site even on Sunday.
On the issue of no Sunday construction work, violations abound as people say. I was particularly attuned to this on my walk yesterday in Jubilee Hills. Here are but two of the sites.— Andrew Fleming (@Andrew007Uk) October 29, 2018
Of course I want a day of peace but I very much believe deserve it regardless of background. pic.twitter.com/qYQnRyVuS3