- Target 370: Is BJP oversanguine?
- Economy on fire, not on all cylinders though
- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
Operation Garuda Throws Shivaji In Trouble
Film actor Shivaji landed in trouble Ever since he made some sensational comments in the name of Operation Garuda, the film actor turned political activist is under scanner
Film actor Shivaji landed in trouble.Ever since he made some sensational comments in the name of Operation Garuda, the film actor turned political activist is under scanner.
The union government is verifying the revelations made by film actor Shivaji in the name of 'Operation Garuda' which created political sensation in Andhra Pradesh.Shivaji has recently made a video presentation on the alleged centre's conspiracy to dethrone Chandrababu government. After that, he left America.
The central investigating agencies in coordination with Telangana police are waiting to grill Shivaji and ascertain whether his revelations are correct and politically motivated.The authorities also keen to enquire whether any political unrest in poll bound Telangana is planned.The possibility of serving notices on Shivaji is also not ruled out.However, the film actor may not return the state until elections are over .