- Homegrown Addverb unveils India's 1st assistive dog robot
- China agrees to rollover Pakistan’s $2 bn debt on existing terms
- Men can be victims of sexual assault too, observes Kerala High Court
- FM Sitharaman to launch Electronic Data Interchange facility for Customs stations in NE states
- DY Patil T20 Cup: Shikhar Dhawan and Dinesh Karthik's comebacks go in vain as DY Patil Blue lose by one run
- Six personalities named for Akademi Ratna, 92 for Sangeet Natak Akademi awards
- Thousands of devotees take part in 'Palkhi Yatra' at BAPS UAE temple
- Govt to launch 2nd auction of critical mineral blocks on Feb 29
- Amazon aggregator Thrasio files for bankruptcy in US
- Terrorist associate arrested in J&K's Sopore
Thought of going back to school, girl takes an extreme step of killing herself
Mild depression which caused a worry of rejoining the school after undergoing a month long treatment for a severe bout of illness, a 14 year old student committed suicide by hanging herself in her Neredmet Residence on Monday
Hyderabad: Mild depression which caused a worry of rejoining the school after undergoing a month long treatment for a severe bout of illness, a 14 year old student committed suicide by hanging herself in her Neredmet Residence on Monday.
Poojitha, 14 year old who suffered from severe stomach pain, was found hanging to celiing fan with her mothers stole. Her mother lalitha returned home at around 5 pm she was shocked to see her daughter hanging to the fan. With the help of neighbours, family members she rushed poojitha to a nearby private hospital where she was declared brought dead.
She was a class VIII student at Kasturba Gandhi school in Shankarpally. There was no suicide note and police suspect that poojitha wae upset about returning to the school.