- The government is ready to answer any issue raised by the opposition: CM Siddaramaiah
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Manish Sisodia till Jan 10 in excise policy case
- SC recommends setting up of Truth & Reconciliation Commission to probe human rights violations in J&K
- Fielding coach Munish Bali praises ‘impact player’ Amanjot Kaur for all-round show in third T20I
- Chandrayaan-3, ChatGPT rule Google Search in India this year
- Cardiovascular disease remains leading cause of death globally: Study
- Constitutionally valid: Shah, Nadda welcome SC verdict on Article 370
- Lebanon closes public offices in solidarity with Gaza
- Lokesh calls CM as ‘Jagan Mosapu Reddy’
- Prakash Raj arrives at Yashoda hospital to meet KCR
TDP is the largest regional party having more than 70lakh membership-Government Whip
November 1 While stressing the need of people to enroll membership in TDP, Rajampet MLA, and government Whip MMallikarjuna Reddy has said that Telugu Desam is the only largest regional party having more than 70lakh party membership entire the country
Kadapa:While stressing the need of people to enroll membership in TDP, Rajampet MLA, and government Whip M.Mallikarjuna Reddy has said that Telugu Desam is the only largest regional party having more than 70lakh party membership entire the country.
Addressing the gathering after launching party member ship enrollment and restoration programme for 2018-20 year at Rajampet on Thursday he said party is facilitating Rs 2lakh insurance in view of welfare of each functionary family.
Describing TDP emerging to power in 2019 elections as historical need he said if people committed mistake on their part they should pay costly penalty for next 5 years as there was danger of state lacking behind the development. He asked party activists there responsibility was not completed after restoration of their membership, as they should go in to the public for bringing awareness over welfare and developmental activities being introduced by the state government. Local party leaders were present.