- KCR will certainly score a hat-trick win: KTR
- Arrangements at place for Assembly polling
- Charlie Munger, closest aide of Warren Buffet, dies at 99
- Jagan brought equality with Jagananna colonies: Rajini
- Five Indian States On High Alert As China's Respiratory Illness Surge Sparks Preparedness Review
- Vijayawada: Call to protect panchayat raj system
- Vice President Of Karnataka State Contractors' Association Passes Away Amidst Allegations Of Political Vendetta And Financial Scandal
- Google introduces .meme domain; Find details
- YS Jagan flags of cleaning machines, to lay stone virtually for development works
- Anantapur: Rich tributes paid to Mahatma Phule
Arrest Sivaji, unravel truth of attack on Jagan: Roja
YSRCP firebrand MLA RK Roja said there was a systematic attempt to water down the probe into the attack on YS Jagan She said the way the Government was behaving was giving rise to suspicion
YSRCP firebrand MLA RK Roja said there was a systematic attempt to water down the probe into the attack on YS Jagan. She said the way the Government was behaving was giving rise to suspicion.
She said a third party probe would unravel the truth. She also slammed the way the TDP was trying to belittle the attack on Jagan. She said the TDP leaders were passing snide comments. “Instead of probing the conspiracy angle, the police and the Government is only looking at Srinivas, the assailant. This is nothing but side-tracking the issue. Everyone knows how close is Harshavardhan Chowdary, who employed Srinivas, is to CM Chandrababu, Nara Lokesh and Ganta Srinivasa Rao" Roja said.
She said truth would come out when actor Sivaji , who is enacting a drama in the name of Operation Garuda, is arrested and questioned. She pointed out that soon after the attack on Jagan, Sivaji has fled to the US.