- ‘Devara’ shooting update: DOP Ratnavelu drops a key update on this NTR starrer
- Partial Lunar Eclipse: Tirumala temple to be closed
- Cleanliness of Vande Bharat Express taken up under ‘14 minutes miracle’
- Client-side encryption in Gmail now available
- History of Gandhi Jayanti
- Vijayawada: Tenant farmers demand ID cards
- Vijayawada: Take part in Swachhata Hi Seva voluntarily, people told
- Bing Chat Ads linked to Malware-Infested Software- Malwarebytes; How to Stay Safe
- Land reforms paving way for economy growth: Dharmana
- National World Farm Animals Day
Hyderabad man creates record with 135 traffic violation cases
The city traffic police who caught a man in Narayanaguda for driving without a helmet was surprised by the number of traffic violation cases registered against him As many as 135 traffic violation cases registered against socalled Krishna Prakash, a resident of Alwal
The city traffic police who caught a man in Narayanaguda for driving without a helmet was surprised by the number of traffic violation cases registered against him. As many as 135 traffic violation cases registered against so-called Krishna Prakash, a resident of Alwal.
The police on a regular checkup stopped Krishna Prakash for driving without helmet and while issuing a challan, the police checked if any cases registered against him. Later the police shocked with the number of cases and also learned that he had paid only once in June 2016.
The police seized his vehicle and sent him for counselling. "Most of the cases registered were signal jumping, using a cell phone while driving," the police said adding that he is a regular offender. They also filed a charge sheet and will produce before the court, it is learned.