- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
MMTS to be extended up to Raigiri: KTR
Minister for IT and Industries KT Rama Rao vows to extend Industrial corridor from Hyderabad to Warangal and MMTS to Raigiri if TRS voted to power Addressing the Praja Ashirvada Sabha in Yadadri, KTR also promised to provide water for 1,40,000 acres in Aler
Minister for IT and Industries KT Rama Rao vows to extend Industrial corridor from Hyderabad to Warangal and MMTS to Raigiri if TRS voted to power. Addressing the Praja Ashirvada Sabha in Yadadri, KTR also promised to provide water for 1,40,000 acres in Aler.
Taking a dig at opposition parties, KTR ridiculed that the Congress has put the responsibility of finalising the party candidates on TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu. He also said the Congress leaders are holding secret meetings with Naidu for his support to get the tickets.
KTR also said that pension for old age, widow, weavers, toddy tappers and so on will be enhanced to Rs 2016. For disabled it will be increased to Rs 3000, he added. Apart from creating jobs to the unemployed youth, the TRS party will also provide Rs 3000 unemployment aid to youth in the state, KTR said.
He also criticised Congress party for providing Rs 200 pension for people during their regime which had not benefitted for the people in any way.