- New Zealand academics call for single gender hospital rooms
- Australian states remain on high alert due to bushfires
- UP issues guidelines for production, sale of biodiesel
- Significant 4.6-Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Delhi-NCR, Nepal Epicenter: Oct 3, 2023
- QR code scams up in India, over 20K cases registered since 2017: Report
- Maha Kumbh tent city in UP to be spread across 4,000 hectares
- I believe geography will soon change in Pakistan and Balochistan: Arif Aajakia
- China issues alert for typhoon Koinu
- SPPL aims to do business worth Rs 500 cr this festive season: CEO
- Investigation agencies free to act against illegal activities: Anurag Thakur
All Institutions are losing credibility under Modi: TDP
The TDP leaders are blaming that under the ruling of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, all the autonomous institutions in the country including CBI, CVC, Reserve Bank of India, Enforcement Directorate, Income Tax and others
Amaravati: The TDP leaders are blaming that under the ruling of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, all the autonomous institutions in the country including CBI, CVC, Reserve Bank of India, Enforcement Directorate, Income Tax and others.
The TDP MLC Dokka Manikya Vara Prasad, in a press conference here in Secretariat on Monday blamed that Modi directly involved in Rafale scandal and demanded impartial probe into the matter.
He said that Modi government was misusing investigation agencies to threaten opposition parties in the country.
He said that Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu has been fighting against the NDA government to save democracy.
Reacting on the criticism of Jana Sena President Pawan Kalyan on Chandrababu Naidu, he said that Pawan Kalyan was speaking immaturely.