- Delhi Police arrest NIA's 'most wanted' terrorist Shahnawaz, two aides
- SC to hear pleas by AAP, Gandhis for faceless tax assessment on Oct 3
- Justice will save us from false cases: Lokesh
- PM Modi will visit Jodhpur on October 5: Shekhawat
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan draws mixed reviews for her Paris Fashion Week runway look
- 29.5 lakh tax audit reports filed on I-T Dept portal
- Nobel winning mRNA tech publicly funded, not by pharma
- Tickets in Rajasthan Assembly polls to be given on merit, says Pilot
- Karnataka Industries Min discusses investment opportunities with Consul-General at Houston in Texas
- Moderate quake hits Meghalaya, no damage reported
Police seize Rs 4 lakh cash in Adilabad
The Adilabad police seized Rs 4 lakh cash at MaharashtraAdilabad border on Monday A Static Surveillance Team SST near the toll plaza of Pipperwada village in Jainath Mandal inspected the vehicle heading to Hyderabad
The Adilabad police seized Rs 4 lakh cash at Maharashtra-Adilabad border on Monday. A Static Surveillance Team (SST) near the toll plaza of Pipperwada village in Jainath Mandal inspected the vehicle heading to Hyderabad.
According to Jainath sub-inspector Thota Tirupati the cash was seized from a Maharastra based businessman Maneesh Khandelwar after he failed to showcase the documents relating to the transfer of money.
The seized cash was handed over to SST team for further probe.