- Stop guessing! Use an inflation calculator for investment success
- Mulugu SP alerts people amid heavy rains due to cyclone Michaung
- Women at COP28: Meet five Indian women who are pioneering climate action in the country
- Crucial meeting on finalising clearing the name of CLP leader begins at Kharge’s residence
- Exploring the Rich Tapestry of Odissi Dance at Utsav Festival
- CM’s new convoy in place ahead of oath taking ceremony
- World Soil Day
- McAfee Study reveals Indian festive online shopping behavior and advises precautions on “too good to be true” deals
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- JC Prabhakar wants Revanth Reddy to be CM of Telangana
Telangana Congress Central Screening Committee meet again to finalize candidates
Telangana Congress Central Screening Committee met again in Delhi to finalize the candidates for upcoming assembly elections It is learned that the committee is in doldrums in finalizing candidates as two or more are being proposed for constituency by the Congress leaders of the state
Telangana Congress Central Screening Committee met again in Delhi to finalize the candidates for upcoming assembly elections. It is learned that the committee is in doldrums in finalizing candidates as two or more are being proposed for constituency by the Congress leaders of the state.
The names of Congress leaders like Krishna Reddy, Subhash Reddy and Nallamadugu Surender have been proposed for Yellareddy constituency while the Balconda has Anil and Rajaram. Venkateshwar Reddy and Bhupati Reddy are in the race for Nizamabad rural and Mahesh Goud, Arikela Narsareddy for Nizamabad rural.
On the other hand, the candidates also flew down to Delhi to check if their names are in the list finalized by the Congress party with 57 candidates. They also learned to have finding ways to impress the high command.
The committee on Sunday held a meeting until late in the night and the discussions are seemed to have not ended till now. It may end today with releasing the names of party candidates.