- 'Roadies' contestant Joginder sleeps in Rhea gang's tent after listening to ghost stories
- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
- Aviation services provider Celebi India may invest around USD 80 million in next four years
Kanna Lakshminarayana, GVL Narasimha Rao taken into preventive custody
Police officials stopped BJP state president Kanna Lakshminarayana and MP GVL Narasimha Rao along with the activists at Manipal Hospital near Kanakadurga Varadhi in Tadepalli town on Thursday
Guntur: Police officials stopped BJP state president Kanna Lakshminarayana and MP GVL Narasimha Rao along with the activists at Manipal Hospital near Kanakadurga Varadhi in Tadepalli town on Thursday while they were proceeding to Tadapalligudem to extend support BJP MLA P.Manikyala Rao's protest. When the police stopped the BJP leaders,Kanna Lakshminarayana, GVL NarasimhaRao sat on the NH-5 raised slogans against the TDP government.for stopping them.
They said that TDP government is taking revenge on the opposition parties and diluting their protests. Kanna Lakshminarayana warned that they voters will teach a lesson to the TDP in the coming election. Later, BJP activists raised slogans against the TDP government. Police shifted Kanna Lakshminarayana and GVL Narasimha Rao to Kanna's residence at Kannavarithota in Guntur city.