- They asked me same set of questions: Thakurta on Special Cell raids
- Delhi excise policy case: SC to hear Manish Sisodia's bail plea on Wednesday
- HSL takes steps towards cost effective e-tug ecosystem
- BJP has surplus of CMs in Maha but zero accountability: Cong reacts to 31 deaths in govt hospital
- India’s services exports go up 8.4% to $28.72 bn in August
- KCR requested me to include BRS into NDA: Modi
- Seerat Kapoor to be seen in Telugu series ‘Save The Tigers 2’
- Nani’s ‘Hi Nanna’ 2nd Single ‘Gaaju Bomma’ to be out on Oct 6th
- 107 MPs and MLAs in India have declared cases of 'hate speech' against them: report
- Lightning may not strike on Venus as previously thought: Study
Sambhal: At least six killed as bus collides with car
At least six people were killed and 13 seriously injured in a road accident in Gunnaur located in this district on Friday
At least six people were killed and 13 seriously injured in a road accident in Gunnaur located in this district on Friday.
The head-on collision took place between a Bolero and a Roadways bus. The bus was heading towards Delhi while the SUV was moving towards Nanital. As many as 19 people were in the SUV when the accident occurred.The district police rushed to the spot and the injured were sent to a Moradabad hospital.
Police sub-inspector Yamuna Prasad cited low visibility due to fog as the main reason for the accident.Investigation into the accident is underway.