Top

Four of a family burnt alive

Four of a family burnt alive
Highlights

In a tragic incident at Rajula Kandriga of Papanayudupet Panchayat in Yerpedu mandal four of a family were burnt alive in a fire accident in the early ...

Tirupati: In a tragic incident at Rajula Kandriga of Papanayudupet Panchayat in Yerpedu mandal four of a family were burnt alive in a fire accident in the early hours of Sunday when they were in deep sleep.

Police suspect that gas leakage from gas geyser caused fire as electric bulb was also on in the bathroom.

The deceased were identified as L Sreenivasulu Reddy his wife Bujjamma their children Bhavya and Nithin. According to unconfirmed reports, locals were saying that it was a suicide because of family disputes.

Police have rushed to the spot and were investigating.

Show Full Article
Print Article

Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories