- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Those trying to stop Rath Yatra will be crushed under chariot: WB BJP leader
Bharatiya Janata Partys BJP West Bengal Mahila Morcha president Locket Chatterjee on Saturday said that those who try to stop the partys Rath Yatras chariot journey in the state scheduled next month would be crushed under its wheels
Malda: Bharatiya Janata Party's (BJP) West Bengal Mahila Morcha president Locket Chatterjee on Saturday said that those who try to stop the party's Rath Yatras (chariot journey) in the state scheduled next month would be crushed under its wheels.
Chatterjee told reporters here, "We will hold Rath Yatras in three places to save democracy in West Bengal. The main aim is to obtain votes for (2019) Lok Sabha elections. Nobody can stop it and if anyone tries to stop it then they will be crushed under the wheels of the chariot."
She alleged that women were being harassed by Trinamool Congress (TMC) workers in the state and they were not able to venture out freely.