TDP's poor performance in Telangana worries party In AP?
The TDP had failed to show its strength in the just concluded assembly elections in Telangana The party could win only 2 seats out of 13 contested as a People s Front partner
The TDP had failed to show its strength in the just concluded assembly elections in Telangana. The party could win only 2 seats out of 13 contested as a People' s Front partner .
AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu had the higher expectations of his party's victory in seemandhra people dominating assembly segments in Greater Hyderabad limits. But, people rejected the TDP candidates in Kukatpally, Sherlingampally and Qutbullapur assembly constituencies. Departed TDP leader N Harikrishna's daughter Suhasini also lost the elections.
The TDP leaders are worrying the poll results in Telangana will adversely affect the party in the next assembly elections in Andhra Pradesh.
- DMK files a complaint with CEO for violation of model code
- Soldier killed in Pakistan firing on LoC
- President, Vice President, PM extend Holi greetings
- India Drops 7 Spots In List Of Happiest Nations, Still Behind Pak, China
- 'Don't get disheartened': Mayawati on not contesting LS polls, says still can be PM