- IRCTC ties up with Swiggy Foods for meals on trains
- Excise policy case: Delhi court extends Manish Sisodia's judicial custody
- Samyukta Kisan Morcha to hold tractor march on Feb 26, 'mahapanchayat' in Delhi on March 14
- IIT Hyderabad and JICA unite to nourish Design Innovation JICA Chair Lecture Series concludes successfully
- Imran wants IMF aid to Pakistan stalled over 'rigged' elections
- Transformative Collaboration: ASIP and IIT Hyderabad Forge Path for IC Packaging & Testing Education and Innovation
- YouTube Offers Free 3-Month Premium Subscription Plan: How to Avail
- Need to deepen economic engagement with India: Albanian Foreign Minister
- Chief Minister Bhajanlal Sharma Renounces VIP Movement Privileges To Prioritize Common Citizens
- Samyukt Kisan Morcha Plans Decisive Action Amidst Farmer Protests: Latest Updates
Delhi police summons Pak High Commission official over quarrel with local
A Pakistan High Commission officer was called by the Delhi police for obtaining clarification on an altercation he had with an Indian woman at Sarojini Nagar market on Saturday
A Pakistan High Commission officer was called by the Delhi police for obtaining clarification on an altercation he had with an Indian woman at Sarojini Nagar market on Saturday.
As per sources from the Ministry of External Affairs, the officer wrote an apology letter to the police after which the matter was resolved on the same day itself.
"The Indian lady complained against him (Pakistan High Commission official) at a police station and took him there after the altercation. He apologised to the lady and was let off. There was no arrest," the source added.