6-year-Old Electrocuted-Falls Prey to Staffs Negligence
A 6 year old boy was electrocuted in Ranga reddy District on Monday night The met witha fat accident when he was playing in his housing society in Narsingi and he got Electrocuted
HYDERABAD: A 6 year old boy was electrocuted in Ranga reddy District on Monday night. The met with a fatal accident when he was playing in his housing society in Narsingi and he got Electrocuted.
The victim was identified as class one student, The boy died on February 11 night after he got electrocuted from a lamp post.
He was reportedly playing a ball game with his friends when the ball rolled into the hole near the base of a lamp post, In his attempt to retrieve the ball the boy touched an exposed underground wire which electroctued him instantly.
The protective iron plate which should have been removed by the society maintanence staff on January 26 was left uncovered due to technical reasons. Following the incident,police have booked a case of death caused by negligence.
- Trinamool war room and its strategy to counter BJP
- Madras High Court moves to lift ban on Chinese video app TikTok
- Watch: Empty Air India plane catches fire, company says 'minor' incident
- Class X student commits suicide in Uttar Pradesh
- Lok Sabha elections ransom India from the effects of rising oil prices