Puducherry CM's protest enters Day 3
The protest by Puducherry Chief Minister V Narayanasamy and his five ministers outside Lt Governor Kiran Bedis official residence entered the third day on Friday
Puducherry: The protest by Puducherry Chief Minister V. Narayanasamy and his five ministers outside Lt Governor Kiran Bedi's official residence entered the third day on Friday.
The Congress leader and his cabinet colleagues spent Wednesday and Thursday night on the road outside the Raj Nivas. They slept on the road on a thick sheet, with blankets and without mosquito nets.
Narayanasamy began his protest on Wednesday, wearing a black shirt and black dhoti. He was protesting against Bedi for not permitting implementation of his government's welfare schemes.
- Amid criticism by Opposition, Pranab Mukherjee hails Election Commission
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel
- Sexual harassment charge filed against Tripura MLA
- 2 dead as truck falls into gorge in J&K's Doda