- CM Revanth holds meeting with Japan company over expansion of metros in city
- KCR, KTR and Harish Rao expresses grief over Lasya Nandita’s death
- Telangana govt to implement ‘Griha Jyoti’ from Feb 27th!!!
- Thiruvananthapuram-Kasargod Express to include stop at Mangaluru
- BBMP property tax amendment bill passed in Council
- Mysuru civic workers demand improvement in breakfast quality
- Former Lok Sabha Speaker Manohar Joshi Passes Away
- Chinese boat in Indian waters
- LAccMI bus service covers all 30 dists
- President on 4-day visit to Odisha from Feb 28
Delhi court extends interim bail to Rajiv Saxena in AugustaWestland case
A Delhi court on Friday extended till February 25 the interim bail granted to Rajiv Saxena who has been arrested in the Rs 3,600 crore AgustaWestland moneylaundering case
Special Judge Arvind Kumar granted the relief to Saxena till February 25, after perusing the medical reports filed by AIIMS.
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Friday extended till February 25 the interim bail granted to Rajiv Saxena who has been arrested in the Rs 3,600 crore AgustaWestland money-laundering case.
Special Judge Arvind Kumar granted the relief to Saxena after perusing the medical reports filed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
The court said it would consider his bail plea on February 25, the next date of hearing.
The court had on February 14 granted interim bail for seven days to Saxena and had asked AIIMS to file a detailed medical report on Saxena's health.
Saxena had sought bail on medical grounds. He told the court that he was suffering from a "heart disease" and "advanced-stage leukaemia" (blood cancer).