'The Pink Star' diamond auctioned
'The Pink Star' Diamond Auctioned.The Pink Star' Diamond Was Sold For More Than 83.425 Million-Dollars At An Auction On Wednesday As A World Record For A Gemstone.
Washington: The Pink Star' diamond was sold for more than 83.425-million-dollars at an auction on Wednesday as a world record for a gemstone. David Bennett, chairperson of Sotheby's jewellery division in Europe and the Middle East, brought down the hammer in a Geneva hotel after an intense, five-minute bidding race.
- Seven killed in UP truck-bus collision
- Political campaigning banned, locals fined for not voting at this Gujarat village
- No one with clean image in BJP, hence Pragya Thakur given ticket: Baghel
- 'I might get attacked': Hardik Patel fears threat to life, asks for police security
- Indira Jaising questions court's handling of allegations against CJI