Impossible-to-Stain T-Shirt' to save your drycleaning bill
Impossible To Stain T-Shirt To Save Your Dry Cleaning Bill. Now, 'Impossible-To-Stain T-Shirt' To Save You Dry Cleaning Bill
Washington:An entrepreneur has developed a t-shirt which is impossible to stain and can save all the trouble of going to the drycleaners.
Aamir Patel' Silic, is supposedly impossible to stain, as the shirt is embedded with superhydrophobic nanotechnology, which uses microscopic structures to repel water-based liquids, Mashable reported.
Theses structures form a layer of air between the fabric and liquid molecules, causing liquid to bead up into a 150 degree sphere and roll right off the shirt, avoiding unwanted stains.
Silic, which is made from billions of silica particles that layer the fabric, will be useful to counter sweat as the liquid will evaporate into the air instead of into the fabric.
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20